Here you will find information on the tools developed as part of the Programatica Project, 2001-2006.
Where to get the tools
- An Overview of the Programatica Toolset, presented at HCSS04, is the most recent description of the tools. It is an extended version of the demo abstract from the 2003 Haskell Workshop.
- Features summarizes the features of the tools.
- Usage describes how to use the tools.
- INSTALL (how to compile to tools from source).
- LICENSE (BSD-like).
- P-logic syntax reference.
- Slides from status reports and other presentations.
- Other Programatica research papers.